$50 New Patient Exam
Consultation & Any Testing Required
This offer doesn't apply to Medicare/Medicaid
and can not be combined with other coupons
(online coupon discount must be mentioned at time of the appointment)
Make your APPOINTMENT now
Deignan Family Chiropractic
Deignan Family Chiropractic in Barrington, Illinois provides quality care to patients through the expertise of Dr. Nicholas Deignan & Dr. Delphine Deignan. Here we will break down health and fitness concepts that have been publicized to seem more complex than they really are. Our goal is to provide you with simple, common-sense tips to preventing disease and living a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
We help you achieve your health and fitness goals and offer the following services:
• Specific, efficient spinal correction to alleviate immediate aches, pains and illness while also relieving symptom-causing irregularities in your spine.
• At-home spinal care exercises to complement your in-clinic correction procedures, so your body can get well faster.
• Nutritional recommendations and tips to help you reduce the amount of dangerous toxins you’re exposed to on a daily basis; these tips can help you balance your body’s hormones and overcome resistance to weight loss.
• Encouraging health talks and workshops to teach you more about society’s pressing health issues, so you can stay up-to-date on how to ensure the health and well-being of yourself and your loved ones.
• Supplemental health and well-being resources to help detoxify your body and ingest vital nutrients so your body can perform at its best every day.
We also help with pregnancy, prenatal & pediatric care.
Call our office at (847) 277-2990 for an appointment today!
Deignan Family Chiropractic Featured on:
Chiropractic has been helping people with musculoskeletal pain for over 110 years.
Back Pain Relief
Chiropractic restores the health and mobility of the spine to provide lasting, effective relief of back pain.
Neck Pain Relief
Chiropractic can correct dysfunctions in the spine to relieve neck pain and disability.